Saturday, January 7, 2012

The Wheels have started Rolling


Less than 12 hours away from 1 week into the new year and I ask myself "what have I done so far"? Truth be told, I have started taking steps towards achieving my goals for this year. I am so excited yet I feel that my ADHD has kicked into overdrive because I am trying to start all of them at once. So with this being said, the biggest challenge to date will learn to be how to be patient, take one step at a time and trust in God that everything will come in it's right time. But so far these are my goals and what I have started: Wanna See??
My Goals for 2012
Conscious Spiritual: Understanding/ Getting closer to God
Getting Fit: Mind/Body/Soul and Finances in order
Start my Business: For years I have wanted to start my own Profitable, Successful Adult Care Business.
Making Space: Removing all of the muck letting go of the Emotional Luggage
I've been led to my Dream Home Now I must Get it!!
(this one is going to be really fun!! I can't wait to see what happens)
Take LaBlogalista.com to a Whole other Level..
Popular, Profitable and Household name (in a Good Way for Sure!!)
Love: Finally finding a good one, letting him in and Never letting him go!
Meet Marc Antoine, Rebeca Vega-Felipe, Jack Canfield, Oprah, Jerry and Esther Hicks. (More to Come)
Oh yeah and the most Fun one of them All....
Becoming a Contestant on Family Feud!!!

Okay so now, I have laid the foundation down and with this now in mind I can get ready to Rock for the New Year!

ALL ARE WELCOME TO JOIN ME ON THIS JOURNEY!!!
First and foremost, I want to thank you for coming and visiting my Blog. I truly hope and pray with all of my heart that you are in some way touched by my words. I don't want to sound all wishey washy but you know what I mean. Therefore, I look forward to us having some fun. Please make sure that you send me pictures of yourself doing what you are setting out to do this year and I promise to post them. I also want you to send me updated on your progress. I want to make sure that you get the Praise that You deserve!
So in Week on of this New Year, I have started walking. Walking for me right now, is the best form of exercise, one my endurance improves I will incorporate other forms of exercise. I have also started eating more salads which has always been a challenge for me as I have not really cared for veggies all that much in the past.
Along with exercising my body, I have also started exercising my mind. One of my favorite topics is the Law of Attraction. To me this is very fascinating. The ability to set an intention into the Universe and see one's desires manifest is incredible. All things are Possible through God!
I really don't like to read, but I will make an exception for him. This week I have been reading one of his books that purchased on Itunes called Wow I love my IPhone!
"The Key to Living the Law of Attraction"
I love what he says in this book. For those of you who have seen the movie the Secret by Rhonda Byrn, you will recognize some of things that he says as they were also featured in the movie. One of the most important things that I am taking away from his book is how we say things. There are power in words for sure and we must be careful what we say and how we say it. As a single mother, I realized that one of the things that I had found myself saying to my daughter is that I cannot get her this or that because "we cannot afford it" Wow... bad, bad, bad... By saying those 4 words, we I was setting myself up for potential ongoing lack of abundance. Therefore now I try to find other ways of saying things that have positive undertones vs. things that carry negative energy. Trust me, read the book and you will see what I mean. Case in point: until the last few days, I would walk into my daughter's room in utter disgust and demand that she cleaned her room because it looked like a pig stye. What I now say to her is "I love when you straighten up your room, it looks so nice in here and you do such a great job". If I had only done this sooner, day before yesterday, she said to me I am going to clean up my room. I said okay sure that would be great. Not really thinking that she took what I had said to heart. Crash, Boom, Bang!! I was so tempted to go look, but I told myself I would wait until she was ready. Sure enough, she called me when I was ready. I went into her room; the vibration of the sense of accomplishment could be felt in the room. I was so happy to see what my little girl had done. More than I had expected. As a result of my reaction, and the re organization of my thoughts and words, my little girl responded in ways that I was not anticipating. The best part is that ever since, she has been keeping her room clean. Perhaps you might think this is small, but part of the law of attraction, is to see the beauty in the smallest of things. One of the major actions that Mr. Canfield suggests is the having the "Attitude of Gratitude".
I like to take it a step further, Just be Mindful and be Thankful!
Just start off right there. Keep in mind all that is around you, and be Thankful for where you are at that very minute. This very act alone sets the tone for things yet to come.
Below is the book that I am reading now. Mind you, I am not getting paid to put his link on my page, I am just doing it because I simply think it’s a great guide to get you up and running for the New Year!
Hope to hear from you soon!
God Bless!

1 comment: