Saturday, July 2, 2016







The more I ponder about this idea of Modest Acts of Consciousness, I am moved by the magnitude of the Act. The reason why I call them Modest, is because unlike many who are out there vying for the attention of the Universe via social media, branding and television, you find heroes such as Narayanan Krishnan who was moved to completely transform his life (a life of being born into privilege) and serve the most vulnerable of people within his hometown.  

For Narayanan this was a huge sacrifice, as he gave up his social status aka Caste as what he was doing (feeding and caring for the homeless and vulnerable) was an act that was frowned upon.  

I encourage you to watch this video, as it is truly moving. 
The tenderness and compassion that he exhibits is so genuine and well received by those that he cares for.  As you watch the video, please listen closely to his voice and how he expresses the dire need of the people of his community and what moved him to discover his purpose.  The discovery of his purpose is what triggered his:

Modest Act of Consciousness.  

Check out the video link below.  I am confident that you will be moved just as I am by this love, compassion and kindness.  Please let me know what you think?  How can you help the disadvantaged in your community?





Thank You Narayanan Krishnan!


No comments:

Post a Comment